Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ferghus's Amazing Wings (murderer or artist?)

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in General Chat
so other then paper what else did Feghus use to create these wings? there is a cat paw hanging from the right wing and the wing appears to have red stains on it that could be blood. are these wings and cat paw really just all a crappy paper art project Ferghus made or is he guilty of cat murder? either way these wings are kind of scary to where now.

ddtr3hl-08712725-1cc5-45cf-8a20-a63c9b1486c8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGR0cjNobC0wODcxMjcyNS0xY2M1LTQ1Y2YtOGEyMC1hNjNjOWIxNDg2YzgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.56RHHkpO_KBOeKDyYMvoastl-dZJzW2LU9vdeA2Ctqg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm losing braincells just by reading this, oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Recipe time?
    Wolfsinger
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Blurtist

9JGOB4U.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's Ferghus, not Hans. His trade works on metals not paper or fine arts.
    I think it's fortunate that the amazing wings didn't break.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Are the wings permanent this time? :trollface:
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Crims wrote: »
    Are the wings permanent this time? :trollface:

Nope!
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I didnt get the quest on wings
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    How dare you accuse such a fine craftsman of cat murder!
    I'm sure the cat paws were ethically-sourced from local cat farms.