Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not even 5 minutes and someone got the legend weap

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 12, 2020
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Lutetium wrote: »
    What you guys don't like events designed for people who buy duped gold from chinese sites distribute it among their alt accounts and run auto clickers in virtual machines to get some base grade trash weapons so they can LARP they have something good?

On the other hand think of how much of the money supply was destroyed by this event; maybe that's what its' real purpose is for?

How was it destroyed?.....What did I miss

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but can't you exchange gold for better odds at winning?

You can, but if the item is received before your paid queue it gets refunded, and you likely won't make it to your second ticket

Does the winner get their gold back?
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited April 12, 2020
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Lutetium wrote: »
    What you guys don't like events designed for people who buy duped gold from chinese sites distribute it among their alt accounts and run auto clickers in virtual machines to get some base grade trash weapons so they can LARP they have something good?

On the other hand think of how much of the money supply was destroyed by this event; maybe that's what its' real purpose is for?

How was it destroyed?.....What did I miss

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but can't you exchange gold for better odds at winning?

You can, but if the item is received before your paid queue it gets refunded, and you likely won't make it to your second ticket

Does the winner get their gold back?

Wish I could tell you TT-TT
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    There is a solution to things like this. The winner could make their choice from a selection of items, only the item isn’t tradable. The only issue is Nexon selling and giving away trade coupons. If something shouldn’t be traded without a trading pot, then it shouldn’t be tradable with a trading pot.
    WolfsingerRimbaud
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Servillius wrote: »
    There is a solution to things like this. The winner could make their choice from a selection of items, only the item isn’t tradable. The only issue is Nexon selling and giving away trade coupons. If something shouldn’t be traded without a trading pot, then it shouldn’t be tradable with a trading pot.

YES, Ok see THAT would of been the BEST solution! GENIUS. Make the items from this event UNTRADABLE. That will get rid of the alts real fast.
    WolfsingerSherriRadiant DawnRimbaud
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    New record for time XDD like over 20 minutes....dang XD
  • DragoneartusDragoneartus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    edited April 13, 2020
    when you forget trade unlock potions are a thing (Unless It's literally bounded to the character and can't be unlocked) <-- but I personally don't think that's the best idea
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Assuming the event was any fairer, people complaining in this thread will still most likely walk out of this event empty handed.

tenor.gif

But carry on with the stick beating. Doubt Nexon NA will even care since Korea designed/approved these events.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Can always get these weapons on your own UwU

Wot do you mean too much work and grind? D:

Surely your geared enough to get these?

Wot do you mean its too much RNG?

Id thought you would of known this game is overrun with RNG?

Wot do you mean you hate RNG?

Then why are you even here?

Wot do you mean you want Nexon to hear your suggestions?

It had been years but no change = w =
    Wolfsinger
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I said it in another thread, but if only characters who can use the legendary item qualify to enter, and the legendary weapon was permanently bound to the winner, and couldn’t be unlocked, that would be another solution.