Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ uto's Crayon Chibi Shop | Nao | Gold

utouto
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Art Creations
Hello! my name is uto otherwise known as devilcat!! I'm opening up a few crayon chibi slots~
they are 4mil each!
these are Nao server only, I apologize for any inconvenience ;___;

I primarily draw female characters but am also okay with drawing masculine characters!
I will send you a wip of the lines to make sure everything is to your liking before finishing the image.

examples:
chibi 1
chibi 2

you may not sell my art or use it in any way commercially, my art is for personal use only.
my terms are non-negotiable.
my discord is Devil Cat | V3#8931 if you have any questions or inquiries ! thank you so much for looking!!
Imaizumi