Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B> Composing & Musical Knowledge Books and More!

AllegseuAllegseu
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited April 16, 2020 in Nao Marketplace
B> Musical Knowledge Books - Rank 6-5 |
B> Harp (Tell me Name of Harp please)
B> Two-Toned Sunken Eyes | Drowsy Eyes
B>Fleet Feet (M)

Note Me OFFERS at YOUEFFOH

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    edited April 15, 2020
    I can sell ya Composing 4->3 and 3->2. I'll contact ya in-game when I get home to see if you still need them. I can certainly beat AH prices.

Most of the Musical Knowledge ranks are quests, I think only one is a book (and it's 20m normally). However, if ya need Music Bottles for a quest, I can sell some of those.
    Allegseu
  • AllegseuAllegseu
    Hey Timefall! I do still need 4->3 and 3->2 and i deff will take you up on those music bottles too lol
    Yeah i realized about musical knowledge after looking it up on the wiki lol. But do note me price for them :)

I will be on here and there so i will check periodically for your note :)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Oooo I just noticed this!

I can help you with the String Instruments: Hand-Made Melody book for Rank 5 Musical Knowledge if you're still looking for it. I don't want any gold, though, I just want to dip my feet back into Exploration again after having not done it in a bit due to lack of time!
    If you give me some time, I'll gladly send it over at no cost!
    Allegseu
  • AllegseuAllegseu
    edited April 15, 2020
    OMG yes that would be amazing! But if your ever bored and ever get your hands on a 6 to 5 Musical Knowledge book ill pay :)
  • AllegseuAllegseu
    BUMP
  • RicoJonesRicoJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Heyy I'm also doing my musical knowledge/composing right now! If you're still on it we could team up, add Reekola ig