Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game won't open? (FIXED, New Problem)

Leonardo698Leonardo698
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited April 16, 2020 in Help
I might just be being impatient but the sever maintenance ended but I still cannot get into the game. When I click play in the Nexon launcher, it says I'm in the game and the window's thing pops up asking if I want to run the game (I say yes). But after that nothing loads and the launcher goes back to the play option. I've restarted my computer, run the repair installation, and reinstalled the game. The game doesn't have it's logo anymore (it hasn't since the maintenance started) and the reinstallation didn't bring it back. Sorry, help?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi,

It's likely your antivirus. Check out the comments from this thread. Hopefully that will help.
    Leonardo698
  • Leonardo698Leonardo698
    Thank you!! That fixed it!!
  • Leonardo698Leonardo698
    Now I am having a NGS detection problem...
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hi,

It's likely your antivirus. Check out the comments from this thread. Hopefully that will help.

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Now I am having a NGS detection problem...
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hi,

What happens if you just turn your antivirus service off before running the client? Does it still happen?