Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

†[Closed]† AK-47 Art Shop [Nao][Gold]

КалашниковКалашников
Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
edited July 5, 2020 in Art Creations
NOTICE: CLOSED 29.04.20
Slot full. I am working on all that have requested me.
dhCsAxZ.gif

Hello and welcome to my art shop. A separate thread to keep me organized, hope that's okay.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BIzGnW8.gifCONTACTajEZwRx.gif

† Discord: Ganymede#4634 †
ID: Monter+Mari (I don't check here but this is character I use)
You can also message in this thread or privately on my forum profile.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXAMPLES & PRICING

Images in spoiler
Something like this, sketches will probably be neater.

Half Body

Full

† Full body †
Color = 30m
Sketch = 20m

† Half body †
Color = 15m
Sketch = 10m

Extra characters = additional 10m
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RULES AND GUIDELINESZGJ9KH8.gif
Please no lewd or anything against TOS
I can't do furry (sorry !)
OCs, fanart, etc. are welcomed
Backgrounds are not available due to time constraint
I will start once I receive payment after initial sketch pose
If I am unable to complete your request, I will provide refund
† Form to copy paste in next post †

*Remember: I always try to do my best when working for others. Many unsuspecting things may appear.
I am sorry if pricing is steep but basing off time, some work will take days and lots of effort. I hope you understand. *Credit of gifs go to rightful owner*

Thank you very much.
ImaizumilowlevelmobNevine

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited May 27, 2020
    ID:
    Type:
    Reference:
    Pose (optional):
    Additional (optional):

Type: ( fully body color, half body sketch)
    Reference: (if your character is from Mabinogi, writing the names of equips will help because I don't recognize new items)
    Pose (optional): (if no image or suggestion, may take experimenting on my part)
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Slots
    1. Complete
    2 Complete
    3. Complete