Check out the patch notes for the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63952/g25-hypernova-eclipse-patch-notes-december-17th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Willing To Spend Money

ShakoaShakoa
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Item/Premium Shop
I feel like Mabi has really come away from being pay to win, but I have to say, there's a big market Nexon should jump on, and I know I would drop some cash on it:

AP Pots. I actually really want to buy AP potions. There's nothing worse than being so close to finishing out stats and then not having that 70 AP for that r1 skill. :(
sinthya5345

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Forgetful Potions and Rebirth Potions are basically AP potions. Takes maybe 1 hour total to get from level 1 to 150 these days. You also have the option of buying them from Auction House when they're not available from cash shop.
  • sinthya5345sinthya5345
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I agree. AP potions would be cool. But I think it would take away from peope trying to RB so much lol. It may give too much of an advantage to PTW.. which this game is still very much so PTW.
    Mugendo
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,300
    There was a time when people complained about having too much AP. Not a lot of people, just a few.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,215
    There was a time when people complained about having too much AP. Not a lot of people, just a few.

I have too much ap now.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,300
    Crims wrote: »

I have too much ap now.

I surpassed 20k AP a couple months ago, Even if I decided to liberally use them ranking up skills, I believe I would still have some left over.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,970
    Do you level exploration experience. That can add up to 50 AP/rebirth and there's the two daily shadow missions, that's 90ish AP/month
    Kensamaofmari
  • MugendoMugendo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    it definetly would make things easier for mid level players who at level 1 after rb i pref being lvl 200 havent spent a single dollar in the 4-5 years i been playing, been waiting to see if they were to ever open up old gachas and put items up on the shop i already am kinda against playing super tight rngy games much less buying into things that are 100% RNG u could buy 100 gachas and never end up with a specific item u wanted or even enough stuff worth enough to sell for it. but for cashing in some quick ap it would definetly help up those who are lazy and wanna ap train skills. :D