Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinovel books...

YuenSanYuenSan
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Help
Am I supposed to keep those Maninovel books for them to work or if I toss them, they still work? (I tossed them years ago)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    If you discard a collection book, you can't use the characters/music/backgrounds from it. However, depending on the type of collection book, you can obtain it again by talking to the NPC that offers it or buy it from the store associated with it.
    YuenSan
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I know some folks that are Mabinovel authors. Apparently they make money from it, which kinda blew me away.
  • YuenSanYuenSan
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Fluorette wrote: »
    If you discard a collection book, you can't use the characters/music/backgrounds from it. However, depending on the type of collection book, you can obtain it again by talking to the NPC that offers it or buy it from the store associated with it.

I'm guessing those event ones you can't get anymore either right?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    YuenSan wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »

I'm guessing those event ones you can't get anymore either right?

The crossover event ones like Fate/Stay Night's collection book? No, you can't.