Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Composers of Mabinogi

Black_Iris788Black_Iris788
Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
edited July 27, 2020 in Nao Chat
Hello!!

I'm Iris. (Blackiris576)

Few months back, I started composing some MMLs and I used to sell them on Dunby ch1. However, it wasn't a good source of gold, so I have moved on... lol

Anyhow, I have decided to post all of my MMLs on my blog: IRIS MUSIC. Originally, I was going to post on Musical Nexus, but it turns out that the site is closing down on August 1st.

Although I am opening my MMLs for everyone, I hope I don't see any player posting my MML on the bard board without my permission. If you recognize anyone abusing my MMLs on the bard board, please notify me. Otherwise, have fun with music!!

:P

P.S.

Also, if anyone's been posting their MMLs on their own blog, this would be a nice thread to post your links. (If you are willing to share!)

sinthya5345Kensamaofmari