Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add Nao and Lorna/Pan in more content

YuenSanYuenSan
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Feedback and Suggestions
I know Nao is in the Nao Stones and you see her in rebirthing and all, and you see Lorna off to the side in some towns, but I think as the literal mascots of the game they need bigger roles in the game, like you see Nao in G1 and I think G2, but why not add her in more future Generations? Or not just generations, but actual content pieces that relate to leveling up, maybe have some skills that are assisted by Nao or have Lorna/Pan come in. Or maybe have emoji bubbles in chat that are Nao's and Lorna/Pan's faces?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Lorna and Pan should run the adventurer stores instead of the no-name forgettable NPCs.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Lorna and Pan should run the adventurer stores instead of the no-name forgettable NPCs.

The adventurer store NPCs are called John and Ringo, no relation to any beatles.

More importantly, this would create a moment in the beginner stages of the game where there are three Lornas in Dunbarton. I already have to explain to frustrated newbies why the Lorna they talked to isn't the correct Lorna for their quest, so why confound the issue?

Greta
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Eralea wrote: »

The adventurer store NPCs are called John and Ringo, no relation to any beatles.

More importantly, this would create a moment in the beginner stages of the game where there are three Lornas in Dunbarton. I already have to explain to frustrated newbies why the Lorna they talked to isn't the correct Lorna for their quest, so why confound the issue?
    I know those NPCs have names. I didn't say unnamed. I said no-name.

Ui9EubD.gif

If they are going to change NPCs around, they can take the time to make only one Lorna in each city, giving her multiple dialogue or menu options depending on the player's specific use for her. They do it for most other NPCs already.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    The point is that even I know who they are so how are they not readily recognized?