Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did anyone get kicked off the game today? (5/20)

SomerSomer
in Help
I was in the middle of a quest and the game said it lost connection. Saw my wifi was acting funky so I fixed it, when I went to get back on Mabi, it kept saying my secondary PW was either incorrect, or the game was under maintenance. So, knowing that Nexon locks you out if you get your 2nd PW wrong a few times, I looked to see if it was under maintenance on the official website. It says the last update was May 14th, and didn't say anything about the 20th, but maybe I looked to early? Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This is a known issue. It has yet to be fixed. Just close out of the game for some time, then log back in.
    Калашников
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    That happens to me once in a while. Closing the game and waiting 10-15 mins before logging in again usually fixes it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    WanderIust wrote: »
    That happens to me once in a while. Closing the game and waiting 10-15 mins before logging in again usually fixes it.

That or sometines after restarting pc, at least for me.