Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to zoom in or out

WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
Mabinogi Rep: 925
in Technical Support
So for whatever reason, upon logging into the game today, I find myself unable to zoom in or out on Mabi. Some context, I play on a laptop using a touch-pad, it was working totally fine yesterday and nothing has changed about my computer or the game itself within the time I was offline. I have already tried restarting the game, restarting the computer and reinstalling the game. The zoom function of my touch-pad also works perfectly outside of Mabi, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Comments

• aelyssaelyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Something similar happened to a friend once. She had accidentally toggled Auto POV. Check your hotkey bindings. If that's it, toggle it off first, then unbind the key to avoid future problems.

May or may not be your problem.

Does NUM+ / NUM- work to zoom?
  • WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Yeah, it's not the auto pov hotkey, I removed that thing probably about 10 years ago haha The hotkeys for zoom do not work in game, no. I also tried writing a script to hotkey the mouse wheel up/down, and while it worked for chrome, etc, it didn't work for Mabi. Baffling really.
  • aelyssaelyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Do you have an external mouse to troubleshoot with, to eliminate the touch pad as a culprit?