Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trade Restrictions

CwalCwal
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Bugs and Glitches
I recently purchased NX Credit on my account, bought a few pets, some gachapons, and the VIP/Bone Dragon/Nimbus bundle and along with them came the Trade Restriction Protection. I'm all for fraud protection and I totally understand why its in a MMO, but it should never prevent me from progressing in the game. Not only does it prevent me from dropping or trading items, its preventing me from dropping non tradable items, selling tradable items to an NPC, and even dropping items on a dungeon alter, including Me only items for RP dungeons for generation quests. Am I missing something as far as needing to hit a pre req in order to unlock some of these restrictions or is it literally going to just stop me from playing the game for 7 days which is 7 less days that I get of the VIP service that I paid for.
Ritsune

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Cwal wrote: »
    I recently purchased NX Credit on my account, bought a few pets, some gachapons, and the VIP/Bone Dragon/Nimbus bundle and along with them came the Trade Restriction Protection. I'm all for fraud protection and I totally understand why its in a MMO, but it should never prevent me from progressing in the game. Not only does it prevent me from dropping or trading items, its preventing me from dropping non tradable items, selling tradable items to an NPC, and even dropping items on a dungeon alter, including Me only items for RP dungeons for generation quests. Am I missing something as far as needing to hit a pre req in order to unlock some of these restrictions or is it literally going to just stop me from playing the game for 7 days which is 7 less days that I get of the VIP service that I paid for.

Hey Cwal, this is a known issue. It's incurred on the very first time someone purchases NX Credit (for the reasons you pointed out). The restriction doesn't happen on subsequent purchases or with NX Prepaid. Still, it's an issue that's plagued quite a few new/returning players, and we're aware of it for sure.
  • CMKyrios wrote: »
    Cwal wrote: »

Hey Cwal, this is a known issue. It's incurred on the very first time someone purchases NX Credit (for the reasons you pointed out). The restriction doesn't happen on subsequent purchases or with NX Prepaid. Still, it's an issue that's plagued quite a few new/returning players, and we're aware of it for sure.

Unfortunately this issue seems to have never been resolved, even a year and a half later. Just ran into the same thing and it is frustrating losing a whole week of progress. The fact it hasn't been fixed in over a year shows that Nexon doesn't care about inconveniencing the playerbase over profits.