Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What %%% (Percentage) of the Time Do YOU Go AFK ?

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I just moved to working on my elf so I have a lot to do ! Only time I afk is emergency, exercising, or general 15-30min breaks (because that's important).

Although, I do pretend afk to people watch in-game. Aesthetics are my interest, so I like checking out afker's overall designs of their characters face & clothes. Even if you're completely newbie or pro, chances are, I'm moving camera around to get a good look at you.

Omg I also do the second part XD

Good thing i decided to extend my HS and pretty it up so i could afk there safely lol.

Safe from stalkers :p

Oh no, stalkers are defined as looking at other characters and seeing how other people create their characters!?!?!?Oh no! There must be stalkers everywhere!!! Pfft

I'm joking, hun. I do it myself sometimes, because I like seeing how other people have made their characters and the like. It also helps give me ideas for mine, and creative ways to dye my clothes. Especially the ones I manage to buy cheap but have had HORRIBLE dye jobs done to them. Like seriously....recently got my hands on one of the lotus shawl dresses, and I don't know who had it prior but good gods the combination of bright red and whatever the other dark one was, was a nightmare XD
    Fashinogis have helped save me time and wasting dyes trying to find a good color. But the stalking joke is an oldie I roll with, cause far in my mind its funny. For some reason XD
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Greta wrote: »
    I just moved to working on my elf so I have a lot to do ! Only time I afk is emergency, exercising, or general 15-30min breaks (because that's important).

Although, I do pretend afk to people watch in-game. Aesthetics are my interest, so I like checking out afker's overall designs of their characters face & clothes. Even if you're completely newbie or pro, chances are, I'm moving camera around to get a good look at you.

Omg I also do the second part XD

Good thing i decided to extend my HS and pretty it up so i could afk there safely lol.

Safe from stalkers :p

Oh no, stalkers are defined as looking at other characters and seeing how other people create their characters!?!?!?Oh no! There must be stalkers everywhere!!! Pfft

I'm joking, hun. I do it myself sometimes, because I like seeing how other people have made their characters and the like. It also helps give me ideas for mine, and creative ways to dye my clothes. Especially the ones I manage to buy cheap but have had HORRIBLE dye jobs done to them. Like seriously....recently got my hands on one of the lotus shawl dresses, and I don't know who had it prior but good gods the combination of bright red and whatever the other dark one was, was a nightmare XD
    Fashinogis have helped save me time and wasting dyes trying to find a good color. But the stalking joke is an oldie I roll with, cause far in my mind its funny. For some reason XD

Okay hun. Thanks for clarifying 😀
    Wolfsinger