Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> AUTUMN CAMPING BOX PROPS/CHAIRS!

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Nao Marketplace
Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while now, I basically get on every once and a while... BUT THIS TIME I'M STAYING! I've been around since G1 but I doubt anybody remembers me, mainly because I never did anything special. I never did any of the generations and I think I spent most of my time starting out by making campfires in the Southern Plains of Tir Chonaill and just hanging out there in the Tarlach server. Which is why I'm making this post:

I am currently trying to obtain any of the Camping Chair Items from the Autumn Camping Box; I obviously missed it when it came out.
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/4/00JCJ
Specifically:
1. Camping Campfire Set (for 2)
2. Camping Companions Set (for 6)
3. Camping Enthusiasts Set (for 8)
4. Camping Sleeping Bags Set (for 8)

and any other props/chairs that has a campfire!
Why? Well I kind of missed camping out in Mabinogi and talking to all the people who were just starting out and finished G1 and later on G2. Plus those items would help set the mood without constantly having to get firewood lul.
Anyway I'm currently actually playing the game this time and plan on finishing all of the Generations, I'm currently looking for artifacts to start G7 when writing this. But once I make it to the latest Generation, I'll keep playing and hang out in the Southern Plains of Tir Chonaill (NAO).

TLDR Looking to buy Camping Chair Items in list, Note the 'Stranger' your price!

Thanks.

Comments

• RobitxRobitx
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Bump! Still looking for those chairs! Haven't seen any of em in game except the sleeping bag so I'm kind of losing hope that nobody even got them during the gacha release... Still have some hope tho :[