Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rabbie Phanstasm/A Dreamy Story?

IzarooniIzarooni
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Im trying to complete "A Dreamy Story" and im on the part for "Talk to the Succubus Queen. (Party Leader only). I have dropped unexpired Rabbie Phantasm passes on the Rabbie altar 3 separate times and each time it took me into a regular rabbie dungeon instead of Phantasm. I am 100% sure they were Phantasm Passes and not Mirror Phantasm Passes. Is there something im missing here or a reason its not letting me into the dungeon. Also will i be able to be refunded my 3 passes that were lost to this?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I'm not too sure what's going on with the situation between the passes and the dungeon, but you don't get a refund for anything you drop on dungeon altars unless it's a quest item (usually). If you send in a ticket explaining what happened, they might generate new passes for you. It sounds like there is an issue that should be investigated first, though.