Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

accidentally removed my house

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited June 20, 2020 in General Chat
I accidentally removed my homestead house, it has a lot of items inside, it wasnt on lease yet and I dont know what to do?
I was trying to remove an item behind it and accidentally included the house.
I can build it back to how it used to be but im worried about the items I had inside
will I get it back or are they gone forever TT~TT

please help

Comments

• aelyssaelyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Been there, done that. Submit a ticket.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 22, 2020
    Good luck with that. They can replace your items but you may have to rebuild it. If you had a homestead kit applied to it, make sure you mention that so you can possibly also get that replaced. No guarantees though. They have been getting stricter or they are being heavily restricted from replacing items by the higher ups for some rea$on.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Don't you just hate it when you accidentally misplace your entire place of residence? Tricky homes, I swear I was clicking on a tree!
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 22, 2020
    c:\>del home.exe
    :D
    Gaby5011
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    I accidentally removed my homestead house, it has a lot of items inside, it wasnt on lease yet and I dont know what to do?
    I can build it back to how it used to be but im worried about the items I had inside

please help

That is an interesting question. Either deleting the house sets the contents all to NULL in the database, or they remain and rebuilding returns access. There is nothing in the on-line instructions regarding emptying your house before upgrading to mansion. IIRC you can furnish a house but not a tent or igloo. Given that, my guess is that rebuilding the house will bring your stuff back. If not you're screwed anyway, I suppose, so maybe go ahead and try rebuilding it. I don't know if it will matter but it might be best to do so before next maintenance. Let us know the results.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited June 22, 2020

please help

That is an interesting question. Either deleting the house sets the contents all to NULL in the database, or they remain and rebuilding returns access. There is nothing in the on-line instructions regarding emptying your house before upgrading to mansion. IIRC you can furnish a house but not a tent or igloo. Given that, my guess is that rebuilding the house will bring your stuff back. If not you're screwed anyway, I suppose, so maybe go ahead and try rebuilding it. I don't know if it will matter but it might be best to do so before next maintenance. Let us know the results
    Crims wrote: »
    Good luck with that. They can replace your items but you may have to rebuild it. If you had a homestead kit applied to it, make sure you mention that so you can possibly also get that replaced. No guarantees though. They have been getting stricter or they are being heavily restricted from replacing items by the higher ups for some rea$on.

As far as I know, homestead houses do not turn into seeds but must be rebuilt from scratch.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    They have been getting stricter or they are being heavily restricted from replacing items by the higher ups for some rea$on.

9dnGeIh.png
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Wait. Can you lease and enter a beginner tent house?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sebastian wrote: »
    They have been getting stricter or they are being heavily restricted from replacing items by the higher ups for some rea$on.

9dnGeIh.png

Woop typ0.
    Sebastian
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

9dnGeIh.png

Woop typ0.

A very convienent one, i thought it was on purpose with a deep meaning. 9dnGeIh.png
    Sebastian
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    Don't you just hate it when you accidentally misplace your entire place of residence? Tricky homes, I swear I was clicking on a tree!

holy wood sheets! how did u know I was removing a tree
    Helsa wrote: »

please help

That is an interesting question. Either deleting the house sets the contents all to NULL in the database, or they remain and rebuilding returns access. There is nothing in the on-line instructions regarding emptying your house before upgrading to mansion. IIRC you can furnish a house but not a tent or igloo. Given that, my guess is that rebuilding the house will bring your stuff back. If not you're screwed anyway, I suppose, so maybe go ahead and try rebuilding it. I don't know if it will matter but it might be best to do so before next maintenance. Let us know the results

As far as I know, homestead houses do not turn into seeds but must be rebuilt from scratch.

Actualy I got my stuff back now. A friend in game said I should rebuild my house to the same way it was (mine was mansion) and I could just lease it again or unfurnish it to get my items back. I was going to rebuild it anyway so I thought I'll just submit a ticket if I wont get my stuff back after rebuilding it and it worked, it took a while to rebuild the house but it worked I dont think I could afford leasing it so I just unfurnished my house to get my stuff back.

so I guess in the future if anybody else is stupid enough to accidentally remove their house just rebuild it back to the way it was
    unless u accidentally removed ur house that had a construction set to it

well I hope It doesn't happen to me again especially after using the "Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse Construction Set" from the event

the only problem I have now is what to do with building stones
    I bought too much so much more than what I needed
    actually I had enough in bank but didnt think it will be enough and bought too much
    КалашниковWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Cool! This is literally a case of: "It's not a bug, it's a feature."
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

9dnGeIh.png

Woop typ0.

A very convienent one, i thought it was on purpose with a deep meaning. 9dnGeIh.png

You misspelled 'convenient'.

:D
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    the only problem I have now is what to do with building stones
    I bought too much so much more than what I needed
    actually I had enough in bank but didnt think it will be enough and bought too much
    You could resell on auction house. That's what I do when force to buy in bulk.

Good to know and glad everything worked out okay.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 22, 2020
    I thought OP lost something like Wisteria House so i felt kinda bad for them, but if it's just an usual Mansion... Meh...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    I thought OP lost something like Wisteria House so i felt kinda bad for them, but if it's just an usual Mansion... Meh...

I think they are more concerned about their stuff that was in the mansion anyway.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555

Because it was me. I was there. I stole your home - it was never deleted. Pay my ransom of 100m and you will see your home safely returned to you.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Because it was me. I was there. I stole your home - it was never deleted. Pay my ransom of 100m and you will see your home safely returned to you.

Sure NP. Who do we make the check out to? <as Nexon leans in with prying eyes>
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Went from swinging and missing and almost accidentally chopping off your pinky toe to swinging and missing and accidentally chopping down your house.
    Wolfsinger