Check out the patch notes for the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63952/g25-hypernova-eclipse-patch-notes-december-17th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please let Ukrainians play!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,525
    Thank you Kyrios. You are amazing! Extending event and fixing this, thank you sooo much! <3
    LeineiBaka009Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,205
    edited August 19, 2020
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2a342568f6fd811e291a9342dd38fbfc9beb829&rid=giphy.gif

Thank you. I actually feel like we accomplished something today. Feels good.
    Good job Kyrios. <3
    LeineiBaka009
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,300
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2a342568f6fd811e291a9342dd38fbfc9beb829&rid=giphy.gif

Thank you. I actually feel like we accomplished something today. Feels good.
    Good job Kyrios. <3

A win for players is also a win for Nexon and of course a win for Mabi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 19, 2020

:D appropriate.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,945
    Welcome back to Mabinogi. Our families (family-like community ?) can now once again be re-united !
    Baka009
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    edited November 25, 2020
    The Meow is glad there can be a solution. But isn't that rotten? A company that is supported by both the political allies and the political enemies of its country is something to be proud of, not a company that cuts the latter off. It's just ridiculous. It's not Nexon who sponsor them, but vice versa, and it mustn't make the company politically inconvenient. I mean, aren't we playing to get away from that irrational stuff? Even the evil NPCs would know. Such games and companies ought to be above it.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,050
    could the region lock on the Philippines be removed next? I have a few friends in the Philippines that finally have access to fast and decent internet wanting to join Mabinogi. since our player base is already fairly small this would help boost server population slightly.
    Musicat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negumiko wrote: »
    could the region lock on the Philippines be removed next? I have a few friends in the Philippines that finally have access to fast and decent internet wanting to join Mabinogi. since our player base is already fairly small this would help boost server population slightly.

Here we go again.