Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In the spirit of the upcoming spring season

ConstraiConstrai
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Feedback and Suggestions
in the spirit of the upcoming spring season, i think it would be good to see a re-release of the produce based weapons and enchants (ie. tangerine knuckles, green onion swords, etc.) as well as some new ones. As far as new weapons are concerned i only had a few small ideas that would be pretty easy to add in such as turnips as a 1h blunt weapon, a carrot lance, and in the spirit of Easter maybe even an easter basket shuriken that would throw eggs instead of kunai (unlikely but i think its an idea that hasn't been considered yet). Also noting the popularity of the weapon appearance scrolls since their release last year i think it would also be a good idea to introduce appearance scrolls for all of the previously mentioned weapons so we could all have some serious onion power ;3
Feel free to comment with any related ideas or suggestions
  1. Would you want to see produce weapons come back along with new fruits and veggies?8 votes
    1. yes
       100% (8 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 20, 2017
    Yeah, remember that Leek and Banana weapon from the Miku tie up? I don't, cause I never got them, and I'm pretty sure I still have that exclusive enchant for them somewhere. Or not, because I tend to toss expired and useless items.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Not quite as edgy as I like my weaponry but why not? Support