Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Who Cherishes Children"

CaterexCaterex
Mabinogi Rep: 935
in General Chat
The PET update allows you to get one of two titles the "Ever-Sincere" and the one who "Cherishes Children." Has anyone gotten the latter because I got the former. The former has stats of Will +40 Luck+30 and MaxMp+50. What are the stats of the other title.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 17, 2020
    By "who Cherishes Children" you mean "who Cherishes Childlike Innocence"? Because this title gives exactly same thing.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    By "who Cherishes Children" you mean "who Cherishes Childlike Innocence"? Because this title gives exactly same thing.

Greta is right the title is called "who cherishes childlike innocence." it is given near the end of the quest line and I got it after picking the option of telling Katell she has nothing to worry about when she is worried you might replace her as Pinkies best friend.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Greta is right the title is called "who cherishes childlike innocence." it is given near the end of the quest line and I got it after picking the option of telling Katell she has nothing to worry about when she is worried you might replace her as Pinkies best friend.

Ok cool. Thanks I thought the other title will give other stats.