Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to get Fynni Gems

aelyssaelyss
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited July 17, 2020 in Help
I'm having trouble understanding Fynni Gem drops. I watched the live stream, read the guide and have got to the "Obtain the Capybara's Fynni Gem" objective of the first quest, but no Capybara (nor any monster) has the gem icon above them and no gems are dropping from any monster.

What am I missing?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I made the same mistake as you at first, it isn't clear. You need to talk to Pinkie to enter a mission and kill the Capybaras in that mission.
  • ArisechickenArisechicken
    you need to talk to the strange child again to enter a shadow mission that gives you the ability. I spent almost an hour farming capybaras before someone told me you had to talk to the npc again.
  • aelyssaelyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Thank you very much!