Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Too Late to start?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 4, 2020
    [Comment removed by moderator: Reference to removed posts]
    GretaWolfsingerSherriFOXAssassin
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited August 4, 2020
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    I was able to max out most relevant skills on a brand new character in a few months by taking advantage of double AP and Blaanid so no it's never too late to start. It's actually the best time right now since there's a recurring double ap event. Even if the game's community is a shell of its former self you'll easily find someone to play with. The leveling process itself is its own kind of fun IMO even if you do it solo.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2020
    [Comment removed by moderator: Thread derailment]
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited August 4, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    Comment removed by moderator

That quote never was and never will be that big of a deal. Y'all just like drama.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Hmm, okay, then, Dramanogi it is ! I always did used to wonder why my former neighbour from days past was so into watching drama-series.
    Perhaps we ought to make a thread about what kinds of genres everyone prefers... done in the «fashion» (unintended pun) of poll-options...

e.g.: Dramanogi, Fashionogi, Adventurenogi, Pet-Collectionogi, Questsinogi, Europanogi, Homesteadinogi, Tetrisinogi, Explorinogi, etc....?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2020
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Hmm, okay, then, Dramanogi it is ! I always did used to wonder why my former neighbour from days past was so into watching drama-series.
    Perhaps we ought to make a thread about what kinds of genres everyone prefers... done in the «fashion» (unintended pun) of poll-options...

e.g.: Dramanogi, Fashionogi, Adventurenogi, Pet-Collectionogi, Questsinogi, Europanogi, Homesteadinogi, Tetrisinogi, Explorinogi, etc....?

Someone went nogi crazy.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited August 4, 2020
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2020
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Sabina best girl don't @ me.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Promestein wrote: »

Alt detected.
    Habimaru
  • PromesteinPromestein

Alt detected.

I know I'm forgetful, but I have been here longer than some, I believe you as well.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Alt detected.

She was alright, i didn't see any reason disliking her. She never did anything wrong to me and there's no proof that she did something bad to others too. She even held GM events and had her Wedding services. Too bad these things doesn't exist anymore.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Greta wrote: »

Alt detected.

She was alright, i didn't see any reason disliking her. She never did anything wrong to me and there's no proof that she did something bad to others too. She even held GM events and had her Wedding services. Too bad these things doesn't exist anymore.

Cause people suck the fun out of things by constantly blaming others. Aka people hating on Sabina cause they got nothing better to do.
    GretaWolfsingerSherriSebastian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    I was able to max out most relevant skills on a brand new character in a few months by taking advantage of double AP and Blaanid so no it's never too late to start. It's actually the best time right now since there's a recurring double ap event. Even if the game's community is a shell of its former self you'll easily find someone to play with. The leveling process itself is its own kind of fun IMO even if you do it solo.

Right we have the Summer Master Plan event going on. That and with the memory book update you'll be able to catch up fast.
  • PromesteinPromestein

Right we have the Summer Master Plan event going on. That and with the memory book update you'll be able to catch up fast.

Nice job getting back on topic that you derailed. Pat on the back!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 31, 2020

I look forward to your next burst of activity next year.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    edited July 31, 2020

I look forward to your next burst of activity next year.

I look forward to everything!
    GypsySpirit
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 4, 2020