Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Remove the pet summoning timers

CrowxeCrowxe
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited August 16, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
I understand that in the past timers have served the purpose of boosting the sales but I don't think that's really necessary anymore.
Especially now since there's a proper pet trainer talent but my main pet is still limited by the summoning time so it's almost as if I can't even fully enjoy the talent and I can't make it a viable fighting method which could rival the other combat talents.

Please just remove the summoning timers. They are obsolete.
  1. Yes or No ?5 votes
    1. Yes
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    To be honest here, Mabinogi is the only game I can think of that has a pet timer. Other games out there that have pets or something of this fashion do not have timers. It is a very old and outdated concept, but the likelihood of them removing the timers is almost nil as were on the NA server, and were usually ignored about 90% of the time when it comes to QOL improvement suggestions.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That won't happen, especially after PET update. Good luck wishing for that.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    with the new Fynn Sync skill depending on what pets you use the summon time can be drastically increased. now some of my pets can be summoned for over 7 hours a day and I rarely used all the summon time before this event. Fynn Sync isn't that hard either. just have to build up some event pets, learn the talent a little, and have magic powder to craft the cosmos perfume. maybe new players would have a little trouble extending pet time right away but easily possible after 2 or 3 months of playing mabi. this pet update basically fixed the summon time thing, it is unlikely I would need my bus pet summoned for over 7 hours a day.