Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The game doesn't start. Nothing happening..

BlackerzBlackerz
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
I tried to start the game from nexon launcher.

When I click Play, the launcher goes down and nothing happen.

No error message, no task appeared in task manager. It's just complete blank.

I tried to search internet to find the fix but wasn't successful.

Please give me a legit instruction to fix this problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This can happen for a number of reasons (amongst the most-common being due to Windows registry errors).
    If you're using Comodo security software, make sure it's not been placed into the «Virtual Sand-Box» section of the HIPS options, from which you will need to go into the settings and remove and/or white-list any instances of the Mabinogi client.exe or any other Mabi-related programs from that section.

I/we do not have enough information at this time in order to confirm what would fix the issue but, personally, I would start with cleaning the Windows system-registry with a reputable program (I, personally, use ZookaWare software, but it requires a paid $$$ subscription for full function [very inexpensive though & well worth it IMPO], but there are also other programs that will do it for free, such as the CCleaner from Piriform, which I notice that a number of other tech-workers often seem to use).

If neither of these resolve the issue then we'll need more information, such as if you're using a different version of Windows other than Windows 10 (or a different O/S altogether), what kind of Anti-Virus program(s) is/are running on your system, make & model may or may not be relevant, etc.