Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for active friends and active ingame Hubby

PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
Mabinogi Rep: 885
edited October 3, 2021 in Nao Chat
Looking for active players to help run things with me. and Looking for new Friends, i dont have many that still play or run anything with. Also looking for an active mabi ingame husband. in game name is Princessmeya.

bump! im a return user after quitting for a while. looking for friends that will play in game and run things and then also in game hubby. <3 and a good guild as well

Comments

• PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    bump! im a return user after quitting for a while. looking for friends that will play in game and run things and then also in game hubby. <3 and a good guild as well
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 4, 2021
    I'm assuming that since there was a year between posts you, very patiently, gave it a year for something to happen. Furthermore, because of the second post, I'm assuming nothing did. If so, maybe you could try being more proactive, rather than waiting for someone else to act, by just picking a guild and joining it. If the guild is bad you can leave it for another; shop around. Once in a guild then you may meet someone to fulfill your other interests. Just a suggestion. Good luck.