Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Friendslist Auto deletes itself

BlankiesBlankies
in Technical Support
Every now and then I get an error that states that "an unknown error has occurred please send a ticket if the problem persist"
During which I am unable to Add friends or even see friends. This inevitably leads to the game deleting everyone from my friendslist as soon as reset hits either the next day or maint. Not sure what to do. Is this a cache-ing issue?

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I just had the same exact thing happen to me today. My friends list full of people from 10 years ago vanished! Only my newly added friends are seen on my list for some reason :(
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I think there is a limitation of like...30 friends on your list?

So basically just keep tabs on that. I know you can add 30...other ppl can add another 30 to exceed your list limit...that's when friends disappear and re-appear.

Whatever the limits...just make sure it's within that. If that's not the case..then idk.
  • SyriniaSyrinia
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    i had this happen to me also and not only was the list of 6years gone but apparently now there is another me logged in also so i dont know what that all means but i havent added any new ppl in about a week or 2 so any help would be great