Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More pet houses plz!!!

KailyKaily
Mabinogi Rep: 220
edited August 26, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
OK, i love the new system, but the specialty pet houses like stables and cat towers have something special, they are only available to horses/cats and give 80k exp instead of 30k
which makes those pets super easy to level to use in the pet expeditions.

this is the list of recomended levels for each type, because this is the level needed for those types for the pet adventures we have.

Level 190: Snake, Horse, Flying Carpet, Dragon, Cat, Mimic, Fairy
Level 176: Brooms and Scooters
Level 147: Elephants, Dogs, Clouds, Seals
Level 126: Ghosts, Balloons, Deer, Mice, Foxes
Level 112: Penguins, Spiders, Birds
Level 97: Cows, Pigs
Level 76: Bears, Trucks, Sheep
Level 50: Alpacas, Crabs, Monkeys

so... can we get more pet house to at least make all of the 190 level recomended possible?

like a snake enclosure for snakes =3
a treasure room for flying carpets and/or mimics or just a pile of gold.
a nest for dragons
a giant tree for faeries =3

and maybe some of the other types too, but not as necessary...
a garage for scooters, and trucks (maybe make a system like one large pet for one door or 2 for one door. so you can do as needed.
brooms i dont have an idea for its tricky!!!

elephants maybe a circus ring? one with toys for them to play with
dogs, a dog house obv
Clouds, a giant cloud, with a ladder for you to climb up on =D
Seals would love a pond with a rock in the middle. penguins too!

ghosts like the broom is something tricky... both spooky and halloween themey though. maybe a haunted shack that upgrades to haunted house? you can see your pets in the windows =D
Balloons, a cart and they attach to the cart on a string.
deer a salt lick
mice a giant hamster house lol you know with the wheel and tubes? etc? =D
foxes a sandbox (they like to dig)
spiders a giant spider web!!! XD
birds a giant birdcage, with a swing etc.

cows not sure what they would like... they are just straight up grazing animals but a special pasture just sounds stupid... like what do to? call it the greener grass at the other side pasture? XD LOL
pigs would like a mud pit. it can start as a mud puddle lol

bears would like a berry bush patch, maybe a honey comb for bees around. like a beary patch? XD it can start as a bush, and add a tree, with a bee hive off a big limb lol

sheep are same as cows... hard to place other than a pasture...
as with alpacas too...but maybe stables can be altered to allow for alpacas and cows?

or maybe make a barn similar to stables and allow for sheep, cows, and alpacas?

crabs would like the pond, along with the seals and penguins

monkeys are easy... MONKEY JUNGLE GYM! =D

anyone want these things too? any other ideas? or suggestions to add? ^_^

CrimsọnSherri

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah sure why not? But I DEMAND material nerf please. :|
    Sherri
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    edited August 27, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Personally, I don't mind this, but only if pet houses are not only locked to the commerce system... because commerce is one big pile of horse crap right now.

As for the additional pet houses, its a nice idea, I would like to see it, but that would require extra effort in the design team to make viable pet homes, given the ones are nice, more details like having hamsters run though their homes, or other neat little things would be asking too much. Maybe something simple they might do, but you also have to remember who we are dealing with, this isn't exactly a company that listens much to the playerbase of the NA server. Sure you can give it a shot, but I doubt a dev or a rep would come in here and go "YA KNOW! THATS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!".

We've all seen what happened to GITS-FA... I had the founders pack and still sour about it.
  • KailyKaily
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    GhostUN7 wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Personally, I don't mind this, but only if pet houses are not only locked to the commerce system... because commerce is one big pile of horse crap right now.

As for the additional pet houses, its a nice idea, I would like to see it, but that would require extra effort in the design team to make viable pet homes, given the ones are nice, more details like having hamsters run though their homes, or other neat little things would be asking too much. Maybe something simple they might do, but you also have to remember who we are dealing with, this isn't exactly a company that listens much to the playerbase of the NA server. Sure you can give it a shot, but I doubt a dev or a rep would come in here and go "YA KNOW! THATS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!".

We've all seen what happened to GITS-FA... I had the founders pack and still sour about it.

SHHHH!! no dream pooping plz ;-; i dont wanna hear that they want and try asking for it cuz ya know if enough people is like omg yes i want that!!! it might work.

also i mean look how much work that they put into those silly items like the sand castles, this would be WAY more popular than those silly things =3
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    Kaily wrote: »

SHHHH!! no dream pooping plz ;-; i dont wanna hear that they want and try asking for it cuz ya know if enough people is like omg yes i want that!!! it might work.

also i mean look how much work that they put into those silly items like the sand castles, this would be WAY more popular than those silly things =3

haha, because it sells, thats why its in a Gacha :P

but yeah, i'd agree it would be nice.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm surprised dog house hasn't been suggested yet.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The only issue i see with materials with these pet houses is ducat and soft fur pelt farming... These are just ridiculous...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    The only issue i see with materials with these pet houses is ducat and soft fur pelt farming... These are just ridiculous...

I farm soft fur pelts anywhere between 3am and 7am PDT cause that is usually when the areas are empty. 20 soft fur pelts a day at least 5 days a week to get 5 soft fur fabrics a week. just finished my stage 3 cat tower last night, only 50 more soul crushing soft fur fabrics to go. the weaving skill rank has to be fairly high for a decent success rate which is kind of annoying. if anyone doesn't have a high weaving rank wait until Monday when success rates are higher. I think the success rate is 99% once weaving is rank 4 or higher.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    brooms get their own closet?
    it upgrades to a shed?

anyway, i'm all for more pet areas but PLEASE let there be more hs expansions for it ;_;
    NegumikoKensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited September 5, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    brooms get their own closet?
    it upgrades to a shed?

anyway, i'm all for more pet areas but PLEASE let there be more hs expansions for it ;_;

shed upgrades to garage so we can park our scooter pet.garage upgrades to big garage which can hold 2 brooms and small garage door for scooter pet and big garage door that can hold a food cart. we already have fairly modern pets and homestead items anyway so I don't see how a garage would be impossible in mabi. could get the parts to craft it from Hillwen Mining and Engineering since those skills would probably make the most sense for a pet house like that.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Aviaries for some flying pets and fairies.
    Sherri