Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What can I do against a grifer?

DaftDaft
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Help
Someone keeps coming to the reservation when I'm there and use the monsters there to kill me when I try to collect nodes.
When I confronted that person about it and ask them to stop, the replay I got was a clear no.
Is there something I can do about it?
Bronzebreak

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    For now, as a band-aid, maybe channel change.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What's grifer? Can i eat that?
  • ComplianceCompliance
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Daft wrote: »
    Someone keeps coming to the reservation when I'm there and use the monsters there to kill me when I try to collect nodes.
    When I confronted that person about it and ask them to stop, the replay I got was a clear no.
    Is there something I can do about it?

Since you do not own that grinding spot, the answer is no.
    You could try channel changing but that is about it.
    I don't think this counts as a griefer though. Other people need to do things too.
    GretaBronzebreak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ohhh griefer! Makes sense now. Man, that typo is funny lol.
    Compliance