Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Run towards the puzzle! - Season 3

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited September 6, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
Event Page: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2020/0827_run2puzzle/index.asp
Information Page (Translated): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888381

826161356.jpg

b7hz38a.png

That's one ornate staff. The level of detail is mind blowing. Someone put a lot of love into that design. :heart:

But yeah another long ass puzzle event may be coming our way. I'm still waiting on the season 2 version of this event (because I want that wicked ass throne that will become my forever chair). Hopefully we start getting these puzzle events soon. My only grief with the last one we had was how long it took. The wait period was annoying, but this one and the next one has beautiful stuff and the best part; it's FREE. :scream:
Helsa

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 6, 2020
    Side thread...

I feel like we have to post about this stuff to protect how content is released in this region. You guys ever feel that way? I sometimes do. Plus I know the staff is not going to do it unless it's an imminent update. Everyone who participates in this particular forum posts about it MONTHS prior to anything being released.

I still lament them putting height boosting soles into gacha when it was supposed to be a ducat item. (I also hate that it's not unisex, but I digress). That right there is just one of many examples why I feel we post everything from KR to over here. That and anticipation. I certainly make an effort to post about new stuff here so we can go back and reference these threads and the content from KR.

The problem is...even if we have these threads as proof to throw in their faces they usually won't change their decisions if they release something differently and we end up hating it. Because there are no do overs, if it blows up in their faces they have to just go with it and learn from it. But I feel like we help give people awareness in advanced BEFORE they release content from over there to here. Because honestly when it comes to stuff like this...we don't care unless we have to pay for it.

Facts. :D

They release things differently over here in conjunction from what their leaders dictate and feedback from the community, either from here or on discord and other media. I believe we can all appreciate their efforts - not always - but things could be worse, waaaaay worse. I feel like they do listen to us and take what we incessantly complain about into consideration while attempting to keep this game funded.

So the question I am posing is; do you feel that this section and these threads help? Do you think that what we post and say has any impact or bearing on how content is released here?
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    So the question I am posing is; do you feel that this section and these threads help? Do you think that what we post and say has any impact or bearing on how content is released here?

Despite how we joke about it sometimes, I do actually think they still listen to us to some degree. I can't begin to guess how far or theorize the where's and what's of my belief, but I do think it has had an effect on some of the quality of life improvements and events. Discord might be potentially more vocal or something, but I don't think they're completely ignoring us the forums just yet.

Too tired to go in any detail or thought at the moment, but there's my thought.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 7, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Despite how we joke about it sometimes, I do actually think they still listen to us to some degree. I can't begin to guess how far or theorize the where's and what's of my belief, but I do think it has had an effect on some of the quality of life improvements and events. Discord might be potentially more vocal or something, but I don't think they're completely ignoring us the forums just yet.

Well I don't mean just the forums, I mean just listening to us in general. I kinda wish I knew how they actually operate. I can make educated guesses based on history around here and my business experience. Besides, I like the forums. Things are more static here and don't get pushed into oblivion immediately like in discord.

Thank you for posting regardless. :)
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited September 8, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Well I don't mean just the forums, I mean just listening to us in general. I kinda wish I knew how they actually operate. I can make educated guesses based on history around here and my business experience. Besides, I like the forums. Things are more static here and don't get pushed into oblivion immediately like in discord.

Thank you for posting regardless. :)

I do think discord moves too fast, and who really has the patience to read through all that? I sure don't, and I'm the sort who'll scroll back hours if I'm curious what began a certain conversation.
    Least forums have been kinder to me in that regard. It's part of why I tend to just avoid the discord. Besides the fact I know nobody and am typically not the kinda person who's comfortable inserting myself into an active chat XP
    And no prob, you got lucky this is one of those times I feel like throwing my two cents into the pool. :D
    CrimsọnKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 3, 2021
    Season 3 puzzle has been released: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65234/return-of-the-playful-puzzle
    There's a lot of free awesome stuff this round! Free two-tone eyes and mouth beauty coupons, Etain's outfit and animated staff appearance scroll with neat effects! Don't miss out!

mabinogi-etain-staff-animation.gif
    Wolfsinger
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited March 3, 2021
    will the staves unique normal state overlap the Staff Stance Card?

also my friend told me they removed the enchant protection potion we get and fine reforge tools
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 4, 2021
    Demoncat wrote: »
    will the staves unique normal state overlap the Staff Stance Card?

also my friend told me they removed the enchant protection potion we get and fine reforge tools

Well that sucks.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the staff is cool but I will probably sell most of the other stuff. it would be cooler if players could choose if they got Etain's out or Enya's outfit cause personally I like Enya's outfit better.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the staff is cool but I will probably sell most of the other stuff. it would be cooler if players could choose if they got Etain's out or Enya's outfit cause personally I like Enya's outfit better.

WHY IS THERE NO ENYA OUTFIT NEXON?
    Wolfsinger