Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

the addition of an open all or open 20 or so boxes

SyriniaSyrinia
Mabinogi Rep: 615
edited September 10, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
i know i may not be the most well rounded speaker on the forums but i just find it interesting that we get tons and tons of boxes from events and what not and there hasnt been the addition of an option to open 10, 20, 30 or even an open all button, i mean honestly it cant be that hard to develope one by our crack staff at nexon and with all the stuff we get from these boxes ( trash mostly in my opinion ) it honestly wouldnt hurt to have the option to add the ability to open more then one for the clicks it takes . i mean im sure its just cause i have a lazy clicker and want an easier way to get thru the thousands of boxes i have from tons of events but hey its just my opinion
Syrinia from alexina
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 10, 2020
    Sounds good to me, and probably could be implemented fairly easily since the code to check for available space already exists.

Syrinia from Alexina? Isn't that a song?

Syrinia from Alexina Parlez vous ... or something like that?

Oh found it!

Syrinia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So...you hold ctrl key and click rapidly. Try it.

/thread
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited September 16, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sounds good to me, and probably could be implemented fairly easily since the code to check for available space already exists.

That works on a per-item basis. Can't really be done in bulk, unless A) the prizes of a box are predetermined (very unlikely), or B ) it attempts to open, checks size of object, and then fails based off of that (which would let you manually filter prizes by size, effectively).
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

That works on a per-item basis. Can't really be done in bulk, unless A) the prizes of a box are predetermined (very unlikely), or B ) it attempts to open, checks size of object, and then fails based off of that (which would let you manually filter prizes by size, effectively).

Yeah, the game would, in a sense, do all the clicking for you, checking for space full each iteration; easy peasy-ish.
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    So...you hold ctrl key and click rapidly. Try it.

/thread

Oh, Crimsy, you skimmed. The idea was to boil all that clicking down to one click.
    Syrinia wrote: »
    i know i may not be the most well rounded speaker on the forums but i just find it interesting that we get tons and tons of boxes from events and what not and there hasnt been the addition of an option to open 10, 20, 30 or even an open all button, i mean honestly it cant be that hard to develope one by our crack staff at nexon and with all the stuff we get from these boxes ( trash mostly in my opinion ) it honestly wouldnt hurt to have the option to add the ability to open more then one for the clicks it takes . i mean im sure its just cause i have a lazy clicker and want an easier way to get thru the thousands of boxes i have from tons of events but hey its just my opinion
    Syrinia from alexina