Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Give us more hats only!

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
in Feedback and Suggestions
I noticed a lot of gachas that have come out have had wig or wig+hat but not an option for only the hat. This deters me from buying a lot of them because I finally have a hairstyle from the beauty gacha that makes my character look cute, only to not be able to appreciate it because of being covered by wigs!

This is even exemplified by the most recent gacha not having an option for just the Scholar Cap.
Another example is the Shadow Brigade Wig, and the Shadow Brigade Wig and Mask. Why is there no Mask itself?
NegumikoKensamaofmariFlowerbombCrimsọn

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Bumping because this happened again with the Mafia Hat! Another hat I wanted just by itself!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited October 16, 2020
    Hm, well you got a point.
    legavenue-velvet-witch-hat-7510319267894.jpg?v=1579477110
    Twelie
  • TwelieTwelie
    Just noticed the new witch hat has this too... come on nexon :^<<<<