Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Staff won't reforge!

ZanbanyaZanbanya
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I have a Celtic Guardian Staff, that did have an ego on it, but I transferred it to another staff after trying to reforge for safekeeping. I currently have a Rank 3 Magic Attack 2 Level reforge, but I wanted to obviously upgrade that. I am not super used to reforge, but the staff also has the Artisan upgrade and is currently 3rd Stepped if that's another reason why I can't get it to reforge. I plan to transfer the ego back once its upgraded to my liking. Any info about this would be AMAZING so I can upgrade my staff. Thanks!!!

Comments

• ComplianceCompliance
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Just to be clear, you are not using an NPC reforge to reforge it, correct? You must use fine, credne's, and so on
    Bronzebreak