Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which server should I choose as a new player?

HooveHoove
in Help
Hey everybody!

I want to start playing Mabinogi, but can't decide which server I should select. The thing I am looking for is a large number of players, therefore tell me guys, where is more players, on Alexina or Nao?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nao currently has more players and activity due to the server merge.
    Alexina has been more quiet, but not too shabby.
    But your best bets to look for more people is on Nao right now.
    Bronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 6, 2020
    In almost all situations a bigger population is better, so in that case Nao would be the better choice. Bigger population means more lag though and there is more competition for finite resources. For example, commerce price fall faster and stay depressed longer on Nao. Nao has 10 channels to Alexina's 7 so finding statues for exploration experience is harder on Nao as a statue found on any channel is found on all of them. As for the people, I play on both servers, and both have donkey-holes best avoided and both have folks worth knowing.