Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Partner Hamelin Tuner

MermerieMermerie
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited October 1, 2020 in General Chat
I need one NOW and I need it so bad.
I'd gacha the hell out just to get one...

Comments

• Speddy54Speddy54
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    edited October 8, 2020
    I'd rather they just properly address bard and all the issues playing instrument has for in game composing.

Tuners are a bad solution to playing instrument playing off key. They're rare, expensive, gatcha exclusive, and it's already been proven they could just set the success rate of a music jam to 100%. Freestyle jam and bard buffs both play with 100% accuracy so there's no reason why jam bands should be forced to get a hamilen tuner.
    Bronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The Hamlin Tuner isn't as good as people think. It corrects notes but not rhythm. If there were such a thing, I'd rather have a Hamelin Metronome as that would, at least, ensure perfect performances on percussion instruments and, with a Hamelin Tuner, ensure perfect performances on the rest of them.
    Bronzebreak