Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WE NEED MORE TRAMPOLINES!!!

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat

Why should only the animals out in the so-called real world have fun with jumping on trampolines ?
I first saw footage of foxes jumping on a trampoline, but, you see, with the number of animals that exist in Mabinogi, I say there ought to be a truce amongst the animal-kingdom for ALL of the animals to jump on trampolines spread out throughout the lands everywhere!!! From Iria to Tir Chonaill, perhaps even an ocean-version for the fishies (wait, do we have content that is aquatic-based, well maybe some day), let the chickens & foxes stop fighting each other for at least an event & jump on those trampolines together; same with those dogs & wolves, perhaps we could even get those lions & tigers & bears (oh my !) together (perhaps even cows and elephants and other such animals) for some trampoline-jumping FUN ! (random emoticon inserted here for no useful reason)
  1. Trampolines!?4 votes
    1. O_O
       0% (0 votes)
    2. ^_^
       0% (0 votes)
    3. =)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. =D
       25% (1 vote)
    5. =p
       0% (0 votes)
    6. =P
       0% (0 votes)
    7. xD
       0% (0 votes)
    8. XD
       0% (0 votes)
    9. =O
       0% (0 votes)
    10. =o
       0% (0 votes)
    11. Ô¿Ô
       0% (0 votes)
    12. Baa-a-a-a-a-ah !
       0% (0 votes)
    13. Mooooooo !
       0% (0 votes)
    14. Roar !
       0% (0 votes)
    15. Meow !
       0% (0 votes)
    16. Arf ! Arf ! Bow-wow-wow !
       0% (0 votes)
    17. Squeak ! Squeak, I tell you, Squeak !
       25% (1 vote)
    18. Neigh !
       0% (0 votes)
    19. Chirp ! Chirp !
       0% (0 votes)
    20. New Meaning to Acting Like a Bunch of Animals...?
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Someone get the tranq.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Hi Habi, I feel like its been a while since I've seen one of your polls. How's life?

Voting on the last, by the way, because I've been so many different beasts over my time of existence I really can't choose just one. Though I think my favorite was the time my friend called me a 'market shark'.
    Just because I have the patience to save up and manage this bizarre economy of Mabinogi and she doesn't......x3
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Well... that is probably because it has indeed... been a while...? I guess I didn't make this poll/thread fun enough to be as popular as the one about why people stick around but no matter. I haven't forgotten that you might be looking forward to my cooking some day. I can respond in many ways about life, but, whilst I was interpreting whether the context was on-line or off-line or both, I remembered someone also used «life» for a name, but I will just put it this way:

On-Line : I might resume this after tomorrow morning's maintenance. I know I ended up suddenly disappearing but then I still ended up having to be absent for longer than expected due to reasons related to the next thing as follows...

Off-Line : Seemingly paranormal things kept me busy/off-line but there have also been plenty of other interesting occurrences... I guess depending on what one considers interesting. Rather than going into detail over all of them I am just going to say that the Self-Learning A.I. run-in is the one I find of most interest.

With that... I am going to add yet another trampoline into this thread...
    dogjumping.gif?resize=970,545
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Hi Habi, I feel like its been a while since I've seen one of your polls. How's life?

Voting on the last, by the way, because I've been so many different beasts over my time of existence I really can't choose just one. Though I think my favorite was the time my friend called me a 'market shark'.
    Just because I have the patience to save up and manage this bizarre economy of Mabinogi and she doesn't......x3
    Wolfsinger
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    BEST IDEA

BUT I bet at most we'd just get a Homestead trampoline prop... one with a predetermined animation meant for only PLAYERS rather than any fun mechanics. We wouldn't even be able to control the style or how high we can jump, because as far as devCat is concerned, Milletian Men Can't Jump.
  • roseangelroseangel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    a homestead trampoline prop would be so cute. or, a pet rest area where your pets can jump around. the latter won't happen but one can dream
    Wolfsinger
  • ProxiedProxied
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    God_I_love_Trampolining_Faster.gif
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    With that... I am going to add yet another trampoline into this thread...

I'll up that-
    TastyThinElkhound-size_restricted.gif

The more trampolines the better.
  • yasirr23yasirr23
    If you're looking to add more Trempolines, must consider Tatub16FT Trampoline for Kids
  • yasirr23yasirr23
    Thanks!