Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event/Sale Heads-Up! 10/8/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited October 5, 2020 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week we're saying goodbye to the Study Event and and the Historian's Old Trunk!

Regarding the Study Event, make sure you take the time to write out those notes and get those boxes and memos from Siyu! You can get a lot of good Pet Homestead materials quickly and copious amounts of Fynn items! And the GEMS. My Giant's Ego sword must have jumped like 20 levels from this event and from the Experience Fruits, her level in particular has almost hit the point where I'll get the Northern Lights Armor on her (she's not a main). The Memo Pads are also worth 10% Exploration EXP and these pile up quickly. I can easily get to Exploration Level 50 from turning in 500 of them and I still have like 700+... My point is you're getting a lot of good stuff out of this one and you still have a chance to get MORE.

Study Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JKz

Don't forget to pick up a stack for the Historian's Trunk Gacha if you're after any of the equipment. Also, don't forget you get some extra Shadow Mission Crystals when you open them.

Historian's Old Trunk: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JKv

That's all for this week! Hope everyone's staying safe and healthy! Happy Gaming!

200.gif
WolfsingerKingEphyBronzebreak

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Siyu later.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Doh, I started the event one day too late; I'm gonna just fail to complete the multi-day quests. Oh, well.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Doh, I started the event one day too late; I'm gonna just fail to complete the multi-day quests. Oh, well.

I've been there before.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

I've been there before.

It's okay, I realise this sounds like sour grapes, but the prizes are kinda meh; I only decided to try to get them to sell them.

I've been there before.

It's okay, I realise this sounds like sour grapes, but the prizes are kinda meh; I only decided to try to get them to sell them.

Not much lost then.
    I've had a dozen or so event final reward boxes over the past 2 years that I haven't even opened and I've added 2 more from this event.