Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Windmill Lockup during Duke fight?

XxSWxXXxSWxX
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
edited October 17, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
I've done Peaca Abyss a couple times. This bug I just had has never happened before.
Before I start, my internet speed was good. I checked right after the issue occurred and my download speed was 100+ mbps...

Anyway to the issue. While I was in Abyss Peaca's boss room, I attempted to use windmill against Duke. When I clicked, the windmill animation never started and I was locked up with my mouse displaying the icon you see when windmill is prepared. This lock up even stuck around past death, so I had to watch as Duke depleted my revival balloon... :(
I had to leave the dungeon, and I was STILL frozen. The only thing that freed me was changing channels.

Another thing to note, this partially happened earlier during the same fight, but I was freed for whatever reason after a couple seconds.

If you have experienced anything like this pls reply lol