Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Selling All!

ScavernScavern
Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
in Mari Marketplace
Selling a whole bunch of stuff. This is just a bit of the stuff I'm getting rid of! PM me prices or interest, or post here and I'll get back to you! ♥♥♥ If you need clarification on an item, or want a pic of it, let me know and I will gladly assist you!

Wigs:
F= Nekone, Atui, Wiggling Atui's Ears, Wiggling Rurutie's Ears, Caswyn, Romeo, Elegant Long Straight, Macaroon Mistress hat and Wig, Shaman, Ronin, Elegant Hanbok, Ninja Anju, Girl's Wig, Starlet, Pierrot Wig, Pierrot Wig-Hat, Eirawen, Arzhela, Juliet, Dowra (black, looking for offers, might not sell), Halloween Frankestein.

M= Lancer, Gilgamesh, Meryl, Ukon, Refined Medium Wig and Glasses, Romeo, Talvish, Antonio, Bassanio, Shylock, Admiral Owen, Glewyas, Berched, Edern, Hamlet, Tybalt, Romeo.

Hats:
Honeycomb hat, Macaroon Mistress Hat, Wiggling Majestic Stag headband, Battleborn Helmet F, Wiggling Folded Dog Ear Headband, Wiggling Droopy Kitty Ear headband, Wiggling Bear Ear Headband, Vampire Hunter Hat (both gender).

Wings:
Tiny Fallen Angel Wings (price-check).

Outfits:
Kuon's Outfit, Haku's Outfit, Nekone's Outfit, Ukon's Outfit, Oshutoru's Outfit, Adorable Scuba Wear, Wizard-in-Training Suit (M), Queen of Hearts Dress, I <3 Avelin Tee, Romantic Autumnal Dress, Romantic Autumnal Suit, Modern School Swimsuit (F), Wind Shaman Outfit (F), Water Shaman Outfit (F), Macaroon Mistress Dress (F), Lace Swimsuit (F), Wild Swimsuit (F), Revealing Swimsuit (F), Ninja Hagi's Outfit, Lady Waffle Cone Dress, Lord Waffle Cone Suit, Taoist Costume, Incubus Siren Mini-Dress (F), Pierrot Clothes, Good Morning Dress (F), Men's Tengu Outfit, Witch Scathach Outfit, Gothic Lolita Dress, Space Cat Clothes (both genders), Kusina's Cor Costume (F), Kousai's Cor Costume (F) Cassanio's Costume, Antonio's Costume (G15), Bell Fox Outfit (M), Vanalen Rain Slicker (F), Romeo's Costume, Laertes's Costume, Hamlet's Costume, Maike's Outfit, Dowra's Outfit, Hallween Frankstein (suit and dress), Succubus Outfit.

Comments