Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying + Selling Pets

ricefarmerliricefarmerli
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
edited July 1, 2021 in Nao Marketplace
Hi guys, my sole reason for playing Mabi is for collecting pets. Therefore, I'm making a list of pets I currently want + have available for sale. I'm willing to trade any pets I have up for sale for a pet in my buying list. Please message me in advance if interested in buying and trading because of PP not working sometimes T.T Any interested parties will have to provide a medal when selling me a pet. I can provide medals for the pets I'm selling.

My Discord: Student Loans#8575
My IGN: ricefarmerli

Selling (my medal):
Level 200 Christmas Alpaca a.w 50m SOLD
Fallen Fairy (in whistle) a.w 40m
Smiling Lil Jack
Astral Cosmic Stallion
Astral Frost Dragon x2
Spirit of Tuan
Practice Kart

Buying/Trading for (your medal):
Any catsidhe
Japari Bus (preferrably) or Japari Tractor BOUGHT
Crow/Owl
Ostrich (any color)
Two Seater Pelican
Two Seater Haflinger
Nine-Tailed Fox
+more that doesn't come to mind LOL
  1. What changes should Nexon make for pet medals?6 votes
    1. Make it tradable
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Make it cheaper ($5.50+ USD just to trade a pet?!?!)
       50% (3 votes)
    3. Get rid of the level restrictions -.-
       0% (0 votes)
    4. All the above
       50% (3 votes)
    5. None, it's available all year round so it's fine.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments