Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sell/ Trade Pets/ junk + clay commish?

LonbratLonbrat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited February 1, 2021 in Nao Marketplace
♥ I've been here and there for months so I'm unaware of the usual prices of things. I'm always up for offers and trades. ♥
I usually base items at or a little bellow auction house prices if im selling things :) .

✦ I'm willing to trade for items or pets that i'm looking for ✦
⛧♛You can hit me up in-game, name's Incu ♛⛧

☢ Selling ☢

Archer Doll bag NMO

♥ ♡ ♥Interested in♥ ♡ ♥

Incubus Fynni Pet Whistle ( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。)
Young Ceraunus
Griffin
Lesser Panda /ive never seen these..?/
Alfie, the Little Ghost
Meany Sheeptuplet
Brainy Sheeptuplet
Homestead Winter Hot Spring Model or Homestead Winter Hot Spring
Succubus doll bag

I also figured, since I'm posting an ad, I might as well post my art services UwU

I can do some light clay work, mostly chibi or animals, I'm not entirely sure if anyone would be interested, but I'll post some of my work below. ^w^
I'm willing to do commissions for money or gold or items I might be interested in.

thanks for reading as always, Incu

Comments