Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Announcement Regarding Mabinogi Web Posts

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I can't post my archive in the forums because they have a character limit. :(

I'm gonna guess its a five thousand character limit. Why not take the larger articles and spread them over several posts?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 19, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

I'm gonna guess its a five thousand character limit. Why not take the larger articles and spread them over several posts?

Because that's a terrible terrible spammy idea.
    I'm gonna have to host it somewhere else and link to it.
  • HelsaHelsa

It's spamming for a good cause. Why don't you ask Katherz if she could make a subforum for it, and set access to staff and y
  • HelsaHelsa

It's spamming for a good cause. Why don't you ask Katherz if she could make a subforum for it, and set write access to staff and you. If you're willing to do the work, I bet they'd oblige you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

It's spamming for a good cause. Why don't you ask Katherz if she could make a subforum for it, and set write access to staff and you. If you're willing to do the work, I bet they'd oblige you.

Nah, I would prefer them to unleash the character count for what I had in mind.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    missed opportunity for more forum profile pics imo lol
    GretaWolfsinger
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Barf
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Barf

Bork.
    WolfsingerHelsa