Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do Fynni Pets have variants?

LonbratLonbrat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited November 6, 2020 in General Chat
Basically, if I get a Fynni Whistle for say, a succubus ( i have red ) are there black/white versions etc? I assume not since the gems stack lol.

Comments

• MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears f
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. I think
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. I think it picks one and sticks with it.
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. Another time I collected Fynni Gems I think it picks one and sticks with it.
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. Another time I collected Fynni Gems from Beetle Wolves and got basic wolves. I think it picks one variation of a and sticks with it.
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. Another time I collected Fynni Gems from Beetle Wolves and got basic wolves. I think it picks one variation of a creature and sticks with it, but I could be wrong.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited November 6, 2020
    No, you'll just get a basic succubus model no matter what monster the gem drops from.
    I wanted a succubus fiend fynni gem. :(
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. Another time I collected Fynni Gems from Beetle Wolves and got basic wolves. I think it picks one variation of specific creatures and sticks with it, but I could be wrong.
    I don't think so. I went and fought Burgundy Bears and got basic bears from the Fynni Gems I collected. Another time I collected Fynni Gems from Beetle Wolves and got basic wolves. I think it picks one variation ( for specific creatures ) and sticks with it, but I could be wrong.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    There is something really really wrong with the forums...
    BronzebreakroseangelHelsa
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part o
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er .
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er . maybe in a few years there will be another pet expansion, id be down for that
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er . maybe in a few years there will be another pet expansion, i'd be down for that.
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er . maybe in a few years there will be another pet expansion, i'd be down for that. though they do seem to be working a little on the pet stuff anyway, which
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er . maybe in a few years there will be another pet expansion, i'd be down for that. though they do seem to be working a little on the pet stuff anyway, which is in the right direction lol. I do wish there was more we could do with fynni pets
  • LonbratLonbrat
    okay~ ^^ danke for all of the replies xD. part of me is relieved because i'm gotta collect them all, but a succubus fiend pet would be cool/er . maybe in a few years there will be another pet expansion, i'd be down for that. though they do seem to be working a little on the pet stuff anyway, which is in the right direction lol. I do wish there was more we could do with fynni pets, or made the caught pets more useful.