Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re: Comment Duplication on Forums

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop.

Sorry guys.

Crimsy, no one has done anything wrong. No forum rules have been broken.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop.

Sorry guys.

Crimsy, no one has done anything wrong. No forum rules have been broken

No but we are technically exploiting a forum bug going on. In all honestly it's harmless, no one gets anything out of it except
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020

Sorry guys.

No but we are technically exploiting a forum bug going on. In all honestly it's harmless, no one gets anything out of it except maybe a few badges which doesn't provide any perks. People are stupid.

We had our fun, it's time to stop.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Sorry guys.

No but we are technically exploiting a forum bug going on. In all honestly it's harmless, no one gets anything out of it except maybe a few badges which doesn't provide any perks. People are stupid.

No we're not. It has nothing to do with the forum issue now, and it is literally not a bug.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 15, 2020

Sorry guys.

It has nothing to do with the forum issue now, and it is literally not a bug. No one has done anything wrong. Don't let anyone intimidate you.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Sorry guys.

It has nothing to do with the forum issue now, and it is literally not a bug. No one has done anything wrong. Don't let anyone intimidate you.

I do get the point of not wanting to push people TOO far though. I personally think some people need to grow stronger skin, but its best to know when to test the limits and when not. Or at least until we've had
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Sorry guys.

I do get the point of not wanting to push people TOO far though. I personally think some people need to grow stronger skin, but its best to know when to test the limits and when not. Or at least until we've had word from a mod or something I think.
    Thoughts. Me I'm continuing as I've had. I've never deliberately messed with the copying and stuff, so I'll just continue and keep enjoying myself so long as this ridiculous glitch goes on.

Like seriously though
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Sorry guys.

I do get the point of not wanting to push people TOO far though. I personally think some people need to grow stronger skin, but its best to know when to test the limits and when not. Or at least until we've had word from a mod or something I think.

Thoughts. Me I'm continuing as I've had. I've never deliberately messed with the copying and stuff, so I'll just continue and keep enjoying myself so long as this ridiculous glitch goes on.

Like seriously though. I don't get people sometimes, I really don't.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Sorry guys.

I really wish I didn't care as much right now, but these things have a tendency of blowing up in my face and making me crawl under a rock for several months. I kinda don't want
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020

Sorry guys.

I really wish I didn't care as much right now, but these things have a tendency of blowing up in my face and making me crawl under a rock for several months. I kinda don't want that to happen.

I know I say I don't care about what people think of me and I don't, but if I start getting messages and the rumors start flying around again it just makes me withdraw from the community. I don't want that because I have fun here. I enjoy commenting everyday, posting funny pics, and generally just having comment history that I can look back on that doesn't get swallowed up like it does on discord. I like discord for some things and I like the forums for other things.

Point being if things start flying at me, I'm gonna duck. XD
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Sorry guys.

I really wish I didn't care as much right now, but these things have a tendency of blowing up in my face and making me crawl under a rock for several months. I kinda don't want that to happen.

This is really a nothing burger.
  • HelsaHelsa

Sorry guys.

This is really a nothing burger. Monday morning will come and you will have to return to your call center he(ck). THAT'S what should be troubling you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sorry guys.

This is really a nothing burger. Monday morning will come and you will have to return to your call center he(ck). THAT'S what should be troubling you.

It does. And during my breaks on the toilet I don't wanna hear
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sorry guys.

It does. And during my breaks on the toilet I don't wanna hear about what he said she said bs,
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sorry guys.

It does. And during my breaks on the toilet I don't wanna hear about what he said she said bs. Or someone I know getting into trouble because of me. Because if it's just me, then I only have myself to blame. But since I am involved
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020

Sorry guys.

It does. And during my breaks on the toilet I don't wanna hear about what he said she said bs. Or someone I know getting into trouble because of me. Because if it's just me, then I only have myself to blame. But since I am involved because I participated I feel responsible. That's why I am saying stop.

But, I don't have control over you guys. Never did despite what other people think. People still think I am the mastermind behind everything. lol.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 16, 2020
    THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
    Crimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Sorry guys.

It does. And during my breaks on the toilet I don't wanna hear about what he said she said bs. Or someone I know getting into trouble because of me. Because if it's just me, then I only have myself to blame. But since I am involved because I participated I feel responsible. That's why I am saying stop.

But, I don't have control over you guys. Never did despite what other people think. People still think I am the mastermind behind everything. lol.

Putting THAT behind a spoiler tag before it gets any worse XDD

Its all good, Crims. If you need to get someone off your back, you're more than welcome to throw me under the bus for it. Won't be the first time, won't be the last, least in this cases taking the hit will probably be hilarious x3

I will happily take the customer service desk in this case
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever becauis
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. T