Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Great Success

AtmatheTerrorAtmatheTerror
Mabinogi Rep: 715
edited November 13, 2020 in General Chat
Let me show you my evening, as it has been most amusing!

https://pasteboard.co/JAgECuQ.png

He said he'd be watching and that he'd wireshark me if he noticed anything.

So naturally, I did exactly what he was trying to scare me not to do.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 13, 2020
    Sticking that in an image tag:
    JAgECuQ.png

EDIT: well, how 'bout that!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 14, 2020
    deleted
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 14, 2020
    deleted
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 14, 2020
    deleted
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    These kinds of posts are not allowed. You have a problem with someone don't disclose who they are in the forums, report them: https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or grow a backbone, whichever.
    Helsa
  • AtmatheTerrorAtmatheTerror
    I'm not allowed to inform the community of someone who could be a potential hazard to others? Mmm.

Reported already, as i IMPLIED initially.
    I'm not allowed to inform the community of someone who could be a potential hazard to others? Mmm.

I dont know who you are, or care, but you certainly have a lot to learn. You sound a bit bitter as well, maybe keep your personal comments to yourself.

I am doing my civic duty

I dont know who you are, or care, but you sound a bit bitter. Maybe keep your personal comments to yourself.

Let me repeat a little m

I dont know who you are, or care, but you sound a bit bitter. Maybe keep your personal comments to yourself.

I have every right to warn others about someone causing harm to our community.

Debate if you want, troll all you like, attack me all you w

Argue, debate, troll, fight, berate, bully- whatever garbage you throw isn't going to change it.

Argue, debate, troll, fight, berate, bully- whatever garbage you throw isn't going to change it.

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited November 14, 2020
    It
    Crimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 14, 2020
    happened
    Crimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 14, 2020
    again
    Crimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

If its against the rules then.....yes?
    Frankly you're the one that sounds bitter, but that's just my opinion. The fact of the matter is that you're not supposed to do this. Besides, its also giving a troll fodder and attention, and why gratify them really?
    Good day, good luck, they are annoying, on this we can agree.
    Crimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 14, 2020
    Deleted double post.

Boy. I see i'm missing forum glitch fun.

CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Maybe keep your drama for yourself first?

And your witch-hunting is going to?
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
    I quit the forums LOL
    Cant say I miss the audacity