Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Great Success

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited November 14, 2020
    Rig
    CrimsọnHelsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 14, 2020
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 14, 2020
    Count
    CrimsọnHelsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I love how Helsa just kinda devil's-advocates almost everything. Its an interesting and occasionally entertaining thing to watch go back and forth, absolutely convoluting what was originally such a simple thing.
    You might win, Crims, but is the mental strain worth it, is the question one must ask XD

Also hey Greta! Yeah you've been missing a spell of trouble the past week-ish. Has it been a week? It feels a little like it.

Also 2 has anyone CONFIRMED this is increasing post count? I'm genuinely curious.
    CrimsọnHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 14, 2020
    hahahaha!

rig like system. HELSA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? lolololol.
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Test
    test
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Test
    test
    test
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Test
    test
    test
    test
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 14, 2020
    deleted
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    test
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    test
    test
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I love how Helsa just kinda devil's-advocates almost everything. Its an interesting and occasionally entertaining thing to watch go back and forth, absolutely convoluting what was originally such a simple thing.
    You might win, Crims, but is the mental strain worth it, is the question one must ask XD

Also hey Greta! Yeah you've been missing a spell of trouble the past week-ish. Has it been a week? It feels a little like it.

Also 2 has anyone CONFIRMED this is increasing post count? I'm genuinely curious.

It does, and the like system - totally TOTALLY being played with right now.
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It does, and the like system - totally TOTALLY being played with right now. Thing I am curious about, are they even going to bother deleting all the comments?
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

You naughty girl. I think you just want to see Crimsy and me in a textual oil wrestling match.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »

It does, and the like system - totally TOTALLY being played with right now. Thing I am curious about, are they even going to bother deleting all the comments?

Do you really need to ask? Like I said it's a forum post-count event!!!!!!!!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Do you really need to ask? Like I said it's a forum post-count event!!!!!!!!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    hahahaha!

rig like system. HELSA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? lolololol.

What can I sa
    CrimsọnWolfsinger