Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Book

MenodoraMenodora
in Help
Hi I'm trying to get my composition skill up and I need to get the Composition Of Rest book. I understand how you obtain it but I've been at it for hours with very little success besides my previous expirences with exploration. I can't afford to spend 5 million on a copy and was wondering if there's anyone that could maybe sell it to me for a discounted price? I'm still fairly new to the game and would appreciate it a lot! TIA

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I can get ya one for 3.5m, but that's about as low as I can go. The problem is the Bronze Jackal. It needs 4 pieces to assemble, and the pieces are very rare. The other artifacts are easy to find once you know where to look. With all bonuses for artifact hunting, at highest skill ranks, it takes about 30 mins to get the book. With no bonuses and low skill ranks, I'd say it takes about 5 hours.

In the end, you just need to ask yourself this question: "Which can I do faster? Get the book, or earn enough to buy it?"

Ah, that aside, if you ever want a crash course in artifact hunting, free of charge, I'd be happy to show ya a few things. ^_^
    And, since this was in Help, I gave some general information about the book, but if you're interested in buying from me, it'll have to be on Nao server.

Fluorette
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Menodora wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to get my composition skill up and I need to get the Composition Of Rest book. I understand how you obtain it but I've been at it for hours with very little success besides my previous expirences with exploration. I can't afford to spend 5 million on a copy and was wondering if there's anyone that could maybe sell it to me for a discounted price? I'm still fairly new to the game and would appreciate it a lot! TIA

It is alleged that it can be gotten by fishing, but literally no one has done so. All existing copies were via Barri. I bought mine so I can't say for certain but I seem to recall that you have to be in a party of three and to not open any passageway terminus chests.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited November 29, 2020
    Offer still up? Also, is your IGN the same as your screen name here? I have the book paired with the one that comes after. I typically pass them on for free if I see that somebody needs them.