Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Fresh Memory (Memory Book Update)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 61,415
edited November 19 in Content from Other Regions
I guess they are adding a additional volume and even more content for the existing memory books.

Mini Site: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2020/1119_memory/index.asp
Guide: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/intro/guide_view.asp?id=4888553

TaWZsTK.png
5JksjFu.png
bi0i423.png
  1. Looking forward to this update?7 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (7 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,085
    That looks kinda pretty actually, is that just me?
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    That looks kinda pretty actually, is that just me?

I mean I'll wear it. :)
    Radiant DawnWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,220
    I can't read Korean, but is that a Blaanid Support Puppet?! I want everything from this...!

Wait, what's the with the service icon there?

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg
    Crimsọn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Leinei wrote: »
    I can't read Korean, but is that a Blaanid Support Puppet?! I want everything from this...!

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

Given the "(7일)" which is "7 Days" there at the end, I'm guessing it's 7 free days of Premium Service.
    CrimsọnSherriNegumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

It's a puppet.
    Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,905
    this stuff looks interesting enough to make me start a new character to earn the rewards. I have not done a lot of the memory books content cause I was over lvl 5k when it came out and I just don't work on other characters that often. as long as these rewards can be traded I am definitely interested in getting the 7x7 inventory bag and most of the weapons.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

Given the "(7일)" which is "7 Days" there at the end, I'm guessing it's 7 free days of Premium Service.

it would be kind of cool if they gave 7 days of premium service free for doing this cause then it would help players decide if they want to pay for it or not. however if you can earn that reward on any new character or character capable of doing the memory books on your account players might farm it over and over letting it stack to possibly 2 months of free premium service. so something like that could become a problem unless Nexon doesn't care if the reward gets abused and they lose a little money.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 28
    You guys might be disappointed to know, but I think the weapons can't be enchanted.

JaJWCla.png

That "no modify" leads me to believe that we can't do anything with these weapons except look pretty. I hope NA considers implementing those weapons as modifiable for this region. Otherwise those weapons are gonna end up on the ground or destroyed.

This is why I do this, content protection IN OUR FAVOR. >:D
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,085
    I mean, I would collect them just cause I appreciate the look, I've never been smart or good enough to enchant my weapons and I forget to upgrade all the time.
    But yeah I can see many just dumping them if that's the case. Seems like a right shame.