Check out the patch notes for the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63952/g25-hypernova-eclipse-patch-notes-december-17th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 rest and relaxation murielle

mereekoomereekoo
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
ok hear the thing thanks to the guardian milletian event thats been going on iv been playing catch up on the mainstream quest ( i dont know what iv would of done if i was stuck on dappulganer forever O.Q that was a nightmare) but im finely caught up to g23 which has ben fun so far ..until this.
I got the the island of manannan ...if thats how his name is spelled and started the quest ware you have to cook the meals for Murielle and Bhatair
and for the (so cute you omost die from it) Farr Darring's now i collected the mushrooms the meat the shellfish i steamed them like thay wanted i go over to Murielle to give to her....annnd she dosent take the food i made ...what am i doing wrong?!? iv try to give it to her so maning time iv try to give it to the Farr Darrings to Bhatair nothing works?!? is this a bug or am i missing something ?
    No results for this poll