Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guide to beating G21 Talvish Oversimplified.

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
edited November 22, 2020 in Game Guides
Talvish Freaking Ruari On Steroids.
The Run Down.
=================
QUEST: The New Divinity.
- Time Limit is 30 Mins. (GIVE US MORE TIME)
- PETS/Partners ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.
- The Boss Can Insta Kill you, usually does so after saying "I am Sorry" and using 5 Judgement blades.
- Boss has a skill that makes you unable to use crusader Skills.
- Boss Can 3 Shot you.
- Boss Can Teleport and has a passive 80% Resistance to skills, like Final Hit, Firebolt, Bash, Chain Impale.
- *Boss Is also resistant to most conventional attacks, this is a fight of attrition.
- The longer the fight goes on, the lower your chances of success.
- *Seems Resistant to the effects of Brionac.

What you Want to bring.
- A prayer
- Determination.
- Lots of Potions, Preferably SE type HP pots.
- If you have a phoenix have it cast Flames of Rebirth, before going into the battle.
- LOTS OF REVIVAL STONES... you will DIE... ALOT.
- High Crit and output Weapons... you want to hurt him REAL BAD REAL FAST.

Supposedly you just hit bad guy and make fall down old school... with smash, windmill and other skills, till he is 80%, then you get god powers of your own, that do banana squeak damage on him.... just keep hitting and praying and hoping you knock him down to 30% then you win.

The Game doesn't give you time to get use to god powers, it is literally a trial by fire, the moment you get them.

So far there is no way to cheese him yet.

*= Testing:
- How effective guns are on him. Using a Black Star and REAL Mana bullets, want to try high density.
- Ninja Skills.
- Fighting Skills.
- Other magics.
  1. Was this Helpful?3 votes
    1. Yee
       67% (2 votes)
    2. Na
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    No I haven't beaten him. Hence why I am trying the testing section.
  • Davinator61Davinator61
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    edited April 17, 2023
    Sorry to Necro This Thread, but what about trying Arcana Elemental Knight Skills on him, especially Dynavolt Smash, or Shattering Windmill, when just Smash, or Windmill is called for? Also having the appropriate Techniques active may be helpful?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Zetophi wrote: »
    ... So far there is no way to cheese him yet. ...

I haven't done this quest yet, so I'm not familiar with it, other than folks have been complaining about it for years. I'm wondering about the map, on which it occurs, is there anything to hide behind? I don't mean a prop but a wall or fence, or hole in the map. If there is something you can hide behind then maybe you can send golems around and slowly wear them down?