Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Increase time limit for Unlimited Passes

AaviimabiAaviimabi
Mabinogi Rep: 515
edited November 30, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
I get a total of 10 unlimited passes on Friday as a VIP user. 24 Hours(1 day) is not enough time to use them all. We don't play mabinogi all day long. We might have things to do on Friday and Saturday. Please consider increasing the time limit to 7 days, so they don't end up on the ground.

Thank you!
GoldieAdenoSherriKensamaofmari
    No results for this poll

Comments

• GoldieGoldie
    Totally agree with increasing time limit for unlimited passes. Imagine ppl with 20+ char in one acct... shrug.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    one trick is they can still be claimed on Saturday before 7:00am so you can log in around 6:50 am Saturday morning and still claim them and they will be good until Sunday around that time. I usually claim half of my passes on Friday and claim the second early Saturday morning. plus I save around 6 of the passes that don't expire from events just in case I need to help a friend get into a dungeon and get a transformation or something.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited December 1, 2020
    I agree, extend the time OR just remove the expiration completely. Why even have expiration in the first place? If our inventories become full of passes, we can drop or destroy them anyway. The existence of an expiration date simply creates unnecessary pressure to do that dungeon, which isn't always fun at all.

Take for example people who are doing events or quests where they also need to meet a deadline (Generation Boost Event, ends December 10, I want to finish them but also not waste passes). Suddenly we have to choose especially if our time is limited. Do we do the event or do we use our free time to earn a little bit of money by clearing Shadow Missions on Elite difficulty? It's worse for people who are working because not everyone has more than an hour of free time daily.

In my personal opinion, it's better to just remove the expiration of the passes we receive via VIP service. It's totally unnecessary, it only creates stress, and we can always dispose of extra passes that we are sure we won't be using anytime.
    Sherri